Thy Pen Log: Test Shots

As some of you would know, I have been wanting to get a new camera which can produce good photos but I dun want to get a DSLR as it is too bulky. And research have let me learn about Micro Four Thirds system. Good quality photos in a compact body. Choice of interchangeable lens like a DSLR.

So I researched more and found out about the Olympus Pen Series and the Panasonic Lumix G series. I was actually stuck between the two as Lumix has came out with the G2 which have quite a lot of features like swivel screen and touch screen focus etc. But Olympus have better Jpeg quality compared to the Panasonic. Also, it has different Art Filters to play with.

In the end, I decided to go with my decision of getting the Olympus Pen EP-2 with the Pancake Lens(17mm) and also the standard 14-42mm Kit Lens. 

Here's some test shots that I got while playing with my new toy for the first time. I need time to get used to the system so that I can get more awesome shots. :P

All are taken with various Art Filters.

DCarpet

Diorama with 14-42 Kit Lens.

CP Hse

Cross Process with 14-42 Kit Lens.

Grainy hsewife

Grainy Film with 14-42 Kit Lens.

DTissue Box

Diorama with 14-42 Kit Lens.


The 3 shots below got the 7th month feel right?
Grainy Corridor

Diorama with Pancake Lens.

Slippers1PH

Pin Hole with Pancake Lens.

Slippers 2CP

Cross Process with Pancake Lens.

3 Response to "Thy Pen Log: Test Shots"

  1. Ken Wooi says:

    nice shots.. =)

    Jonathan says:

    Very nice. I just got the E-PL1 a month ago and have been blogging with it. Just have the kit lens. How do you like the pancake lens? Good stuff :)

    janice says:

    not bad! keep it up =D

Post a Comment