Mister Potato Rice Crips Contest!

[Sponsored]
[CRAZY THINGS YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE SUDDENLY HUNGRY!]

How crazy can you get when you're hungry? Throw a tantrum? Threaten someone to give you their food?

Well, this is what happen when I'm hungry. The hunger pangs just got into my nerves and I don't act like I normally do. I go all bonkers searching for food. >< Please be warn as you are about to watch the acts of a Hungry Go Crazy woman. :P 



Horrible ain't it?
Well, fret not! Because....

Mister Potato Rice Crisps comes to the rescue!!




Photobucket
Ta-dah! *Glows in holy light*

Photobucket
"Oh these look yummy!"

Photobucket
"Hee, now I got something to fill my hungry stomach!"

Photobucket
Not only that, Mister Potato Rice Crisps are healthier then your normal chips out there! 
There's no added MSG, 20% less fat, Cholesterol & Trans Fat Free and there's no Artificial Coloring!

Photobucket
"WOW! That means I can just eat them without worry! Cause they are made out of rice! It's such a healthy snack!"

Photobucket
'Opens the canister and it glows!' 
" Look at the crisp! It's so crispy and yummy looking! "

Photobucket
"Original flavor~ My favorite!! XD" 

Photobucket
"I am going to eat it!" 
"You there, don't you dare stop me! Else my hunger pangs will act up again and I shall eat you instead!" 

Photobucket
"Munch away~"

Photobucket
"You can munch away in style too~ XD"

Photobucket
"Now that my stomach is filled, I won't be going all crazy again~ Instead, I can act all pretty with my Rice Crisps!;P"

Photobucket
"Love it so much that I even lick my fingers after the crisps is done in my mouth."

Photobucket
"What's not to love about a healthy yummy snack which can stop you from going bonkers? <3"

Photobucket
"I can't stop munching!"
"Cause it's so yummy!!"

Photobucket
 
"There's no need to act like a madman because there is Mister Potato Rice Crisps for you to munch on, anytime, anywhere."


2 Response to "Mister Potato Rice Crips Contest!"

  1. Sortie says:

    OMG!! SADAKO!!!
    NIGHTMARE!!! I REGRET WATCHING THE VIDEO!! hahaha.
    Buden nice nice =D

    eStee says:

    scccarrreyyy! But made me laugh in the end!!!!!

Post a Comment