Transformers : Revenge of the Fallen Review


I will be straightforward with this review of mine as i believe most of you out there have watched the movie already.


My ratings: 4.5 out of 5.


I would love to give it 5 out of 5 but there's always room for improvement right?


I love this movie~~

It's great the action and all.

My favorite character this time round is not an autobot but a decepticon~~

Guess who??

It's JetFire according to weijie. I am actually unsure of the name...

But's it the old fighter plane that sam and gang revived at the plane museum.

I was really surprised that he actually holds a crutch when he transformed. :P And it was really touching at the part when he sacrifice himself to aid Optimus Prime.

Haha, ok~~ This is not much like a review...

Nevertheless, it's a really good movie that is worth watching over and over again~~
I would love to watch it for a 2nd and 3rd time. XD


The twins are a commendable pair too~ They really add humour to the show~ XD


2 Response to "Transformers : Revenge of the Fallen Review"

  1. i just watched today...very nice *-*~*

    i like the bumble bee and those motorbots so cute!!!and and fox's pet XD!*

    Haha~ I like them too~~ Add in the humour factor in the show~~ XD

Post a Comment