Instax Is Da Love~

These Instax Minis are taken during the Glitterati + Party~~ They are the only photos i have since my dear digital camera went out of battery... Lucky I brought 2 cameras along~~ :P

These photos are the very reason why I love instax~~ They all turned out nice regardless!

Note: Ignore if you see any reflection of my digital camera, cause i am too lazy to use my brother's scanner which is stack below a lot of things.






IMG_6543

With Raine~~ XD



IMG_6548

With JiaQi (From the twins)



IMG_6552

With ANdy, our President!! XD



IMG_6561

With Maiko and Don~~ They sang great that night! XD



IMG_6575 

With the 3 dudes~ Meldric, ANdy and Don~~ XD
This one is currently in my wallet~XD

Another great thing about the Instax mini? It's in credit card size so you can easily put it in your wallet and change it every time you take a nicer one~ LOL~ XD


Will update on the Glitterati + Party soon~~ XD


P.S: These are not Polaroids, these are called Instax!  

1 Response to "Instax Is Da Love~"

  1. FilmSnap says:

    Go go go for instax camera!!

Post a Comment