Merry Christmas! 2009

HEY EVERYONE!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!


This year i spent my Christmas with fellow bloggers at Stephen's house. Thanks for inviting me to the party!! XD

We had fun~ Taking photos, playing the music game, random dancing by some~ Gift exchange~~ Haha~ Someone got special gift somemore~ LOL~

Ok~ I am going to be lazy~ And just spam photos below. Anyways you guys always think my post too wordy right? Haha~



Photobucket

We were all seated at the balcony where the fishtank is~ Haha~ Random photo taking~~ XD Oh and guess what JiaQi and Mel is doing at the bottom left photo~ XD *Shakes* LOL~


Photobucket

Playing with Ash's no degree specs~


Photobucket

Small gift from Yingzi~~
Xmas Tree with tons of pringles under it~


Photobucket

Took random artistic shots of them 2~ Haha XD


Photobucket

We tried several attempts taking those photos with the funky lights, lights is there but we are blurred...
So...
FAILED!
LOL


Photobucket

LOL~ Cam-whoring. Ash's specs and Andy's Santa hat~~ The specs make me look like teacher lor~ Haha~~ XD How do you find this look of me?? XD


Photobucket


Camwhoring~ Tweeting~ Dancing~ XD


Photobucket

Photo taking!! XD Guess which is Stephen and which is Cedric~ :P



Photobucket

More photos and lastly a group photo in Stephen's Orange room! XD Haha~ XD


Haha~ I only took very little photos, majority of the photos are on Mel's cam~~ Jiaqi kept snapping away with it~ Haha~

That's all for my Xmas post~~ XD

How did you spent your Xmas?? Share lei~ XD

1 Response to "Merry Christmas! 2009"

  1. Anonymous says:

    I spent my Christmas with CRAZY bloggers !! AWESOME! whahhaa

Post a Comment